What Kind of Yoga?
Take a moment. Slow Down. Breath
At LeReste Flow Yoga you will find a variety of Yoga styles during classes. From Vinyasa, Hatha, to Gentle and Restorative.
Gentle Yoga often refers to a slower paced Yoga sequence where you work on relaxing your body into asanas (poses), using both stretches and breathing techniques.
While gentle, a class can still have strengthening movements to accompany the calming effects from the above. A session can then include both muscle engagement and relaxation.
Benefits of following the Breath Flow
Calming Mind, Body, and Soul
Various benefits including:
- Relax the body
- Calm the Nervous System
- Get your body out of "Stress Mode"
- Provide a sense of balance and contentment to mind, body, and soul
- And so much more!
LeReste Flow Yoga
A moment to Pause. Be Present. And Recharge
At LeReste Flow Yoga the classes aim to provide a feeling of calm and peace. The pace is rather slow, the music is relaxing. We move yet we aim to get our body and mind to stillness.
A typical evening Gentle Yoga class includes:
- a moment to stop, to arrive.
- a warm up for both body and mind!
- Energy focused Yoga flow. A series of poses working towards specific areas of the body to increase mobility, stretch and/or strength.
- a cool/slowing down
- relaxation (Savasana)
"Sophie is an amazing teacher and I look forward to class every week. Darker the room the better, with the candles it's so relaxing"